International Placement, Recruitment & Exchange Services
We are writing this to bring to your kind attention the following:
One of our main goals is to prepare our students, competent to teach not only in Gujarat or India but, also outside India. Therefore, we are working on setting up International Standards of our teacher education curriculum so that we can send our teacher- graduates outside Gujarat or abroad on teaching assignments. To accomplish the goal, our University has decided to have dialogue with the reputed schools and management like you, in and outside India.
Details of our next batch to be graduated in April 2017 is as follows:
|Name of the course||B.Sc. B.Ed.||B.A. B.Ed.|
- Special training for International recruitment
- The A - graders of their class
- Experts in communication & Pedagogy are given
- Intense training in latest technologies like Interactive, smart boards
- Lecture capture technology
- Lot of in house practice teaching
- They know school management
- Have been trained in Dance/Drama/Painting/Yoga
- Exposed to sports Volleyball, Basketball, Badminton, TT, Kabaddi, Kho-Kho, Opportunity to try hands on Horse riding, Judo-Karate, Rifle shooting, Trail running.
- Have ideated for innovation, startup.
- Have the protection of mentor counsellor.
- Under continuous assessment and evaluation
- BEST TEACHERS OF INDIA
Out of these 98 students, we have selected 25 very talented and having the best capacity to teach in the international environment. Moreover we are training them specially for the national and. international schools like yours. They are qualified to teach in std 8, 9 and 10.
IITE sincerely requests you to enter into mutual understanding and recruit the best teachers out of this lot in next March-April 2017, when we would organise the campus job fair.
We are very hopeful that the understanding between you and our University will definitely upgrade the level of education.
International Placement 2017:
Regaining the lost glory of teacher education.
I have a dream - why India can't export teachers - Narendra Modi
|Six schools turned up|
|Sr. No.||Name of Representative||Name of School|
|1||Ms. Shweta Singh||ASPAM International School, Sharjah|
|2||Ms. Blossom Belavendra||ASPAM International School, Sharjah|
|3||Ms. Vatsala Mathai||Elite English School, Dubai|
|4||Ms. Khyati Chudasma||Sabari Indian School, Dubai|
|5||Mr. Neeraj Bhargava||Abu Dhabi Indian School, Abu Dhabi|
|6||Prof. M. Abubaker||Scholar Indian School, Ras Al Khaimah|
|7||Balram Sharma||Sunrise English Private, Abu Dhabi|
|8||N K Ramchandran Menon||Chairman, Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan Middle East|
|9||Sooraj Ramchandran||Director, Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan Middle East|
|Sr. No.||Name of student selected||Name of School/trust|
|1||Tirtha Karmakar||1 to 10 have been selected by Bhartiya Vidya Bhavan Middle East, for their Kuwait school.
No 1,2 and 8 have also been shortlisted by Sabari Indian School, Dubai.
No 1, 2, 8 and 11 are shortlisted by the Scholars Indian School, Ras Al Khaima
No 1,3,6,8,11,12 and 13 have been shortlisted by AbuDhabi Indian School